Standlee Apple Berry Cookie Cubes®
Standlee Premium Western Forage Apple/Berry Cookie Cubes are treats made with cranberries infused with apple juice and Timothy Grass and Alfalfa forages.
Cookie Cubes should be fed in moderation as a treat or as a training reward for horses or other animals.
Standlee Apple/Berry Cookie Cubes are designed to provide a nutritious reward for horses and other animals.
- Apple/Berry Cookie Cubes will not imbalance a horse's daily dietary regimen.
- Should not be fed as a sole source of nutrition, feed only as a reward for positive reinforcement or because your equine friend asked for them.
- Not recommended for horses with dental issues.
- Never feed moldy or insect infested treats to horses.
- Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.
If you have questions, please contact the nutritionists at Standlee Premium Western Forage, or consult with your veterinarian.
OTHER PRODUCT BENEFITS
- All natural
- Specially packaged to stay fresh
- Preservative and chemical free
|Crude Protein||Min 12%|
|Crude Fat||Min 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 32%|
|Dietary Starch||Max 1.6%|
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Alfalfa Forage, Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Timothy Grass Forage, Cranberries, Apple Juice, Sunflower Oil, Bentonite